Monday, July 15, 2013

A matter of life

Thoughts from Serkan:

Well.... Sometimes your mind is full of thoughts, you wonder around, go back and forth in the room. Is it going to help you to find the answer? Heyyy, before getting to the answer, let's not make the common mistake, what is actually the question? What do you really wanna know?

I know this blog is about the trip, so now I immediately change the way this entry goes so that Maria would maybe post this to her blog... (hello Maria :) ) Okay let me give it a try...

In Zanzibar. That was probably the part that I was waiting the most, nice beaches, very beautiful scenery, a nice bottle of wine and a nice company were my only expectations, no more no less. What would you like to have more in a life? Today is our first day here, the scenery and everything looks really great, after the slight disappointment that I got from Mombasa, it feels good to be here all in all. Maybe Maria would be able to write something nice about Mombasa, let's see :)

It is really peaceful here, seems I will have a lot of time to think about everything, maybe I will even find the answer that I am looking for. Sooo, if I tell you the answer, could you tell me the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment